With our broad range of services, Australian Waterjet Cutting can also create projects with our 5 axis machining Brisbane.
We specialise in cutting and have a 5 axis machine head which can rotate and allows for 3D results that used to be impossible.
The use of 5 axis cutting allows for large amounts of freedom in the creation of bevelling and recessing of 3D objects.
5 Axis Cutting
So, what is it about 5 axis machining or cutting that makes it better than anything else?
- There is no heat warping involved. Some laser cutting can create warping or damage the product. Waterjet cutting is a safer option and the risk of warping is reduced.
- The integrity of your product is much higher and there is less chance of damage to the machined material.
- Using a 5 axis machine creates the opportunity to design more complex projects with omnidirectional cutting.
- We can work on material with a maximum size of 200mm thickness. The maximum waterjet bed size is 4000x3000mm.
- If you want to look at parts we have manufactured – check out the bollards mounted near Brisbane City Hall.
<<INSERT PHOTO EXAMPLES>>
Why Choose Australian Waterjet Cutting?
- 5 axis waterjet cutting can cut out your 3D shapes with ease.
- We provide our clients with quality products, reliable workmanship and loads of experience.
- We collaborate with artists, designers and environment professionals within both the independent and commercial sectors.
- We have the tools, experience and knowledge to bring your idea and project to life.
5 Axis Machining Brisbane
We’ve been providing quality, reliable and experienced service for over 28 years. All our waterjet cutting processes are extremely accurate and will keep the integrity of your design intact.