Around Australia, tradies spend thousands of dollars on their tools each year, so if you’re one of them, why not protect your tools with a custom tool box foam insert?
At Australian Waterjet Cutting, foam cutting is one of our specialities. Over the past few decades we’ve created tailor-made foam inserts for companies and individuals across a range of industries.
Along with inserts for tool boxes, we can also produce protective inserts for tool chests and drawers.
Read on to find more information about using waterjet to cut foam, or if you’re ready to brief us on your foam cutting needs, please call us on (07) 3205 1022 today.
Benefits of Waterjet Cut Foam Tool Chest Inserts
- Boost organisation and productivity: It’s easy to find what you’re looking for as there’s a specific spot for all items. This means you won’t waste time trying to track down the right tool for the job.
- Know when you’re missing something: Following on from the above, if your tools have their place, you’ll notice when one of them has been misplaced (or perhaps not returned after being borrowed).
- Precision cutting: Cutting foam by hand and other methods is tricky and will not deliver a shape that’s as accurate as the waterjet.
- Protection: Foam cushions your expensive equipment when in transit and prevents damage and breakage.
Waterjet Cutting Foam
When it comes to foam, other methods to fabricate precise inserts just won’t cut it.
Using a waterjet to sculpt the material means:
- The cut is exact and you’ll have a smooth finish.
- The foam will not be distorted by heat.
- The process is fast and cost effective.
And no matter the tools of your trade, we can fabricate foam inserts that cushion and safeguard your equipment efficiently, including:
- Camera equipment
- Musical instruments
- Medical equipment
- Military equipment
Read more about using the waterjet to cut foam and other soft materials here.
Seeking Custom Tool Box Foam Inserts in Australia?
Are you ready to place your order for tool box foam inserts?
We’ve been providing quality, reliable and experienced service for over 28 years. All our waterjet cutting processes are extremely accurate and will keep the integrity of your design intact.