When it comes to bringing your manufactured design to life, you can put your trust in the ultra high pressure water cutting machines in use at Australian Waterjet Cutting.
Waterjet cutting is a highly proficient process and can be used to produce creative pieces on materials including metal, timber, glass, flooring and more.
If you have a design in mind (and on paper or file) and the material too, we can make it a reality for you! We create one off pieces or even production runs.
Water Cutting Pressure and Materials
- On the smaller machine we use 60,000 psi/ 400 MPa and on the big machine we use 87,000 psi/ 600 MPa.
- We use waterjet machines manufactured by Flow International USA.
- When it comes to waterjet cutting, almost everything is suitable to be cut except for materials like Travertine tiles and Toughened glass as they have the potential to break or shatter easily.
- We haven’t found the high pressure to have a negative impact on material being cut. We alter the cutting speeds in CNC programming in the Flow software – it helps to get a nice finish in the corners as well.
How To Make An Order
- Contact us through email or phone (3205 1022) to discuss your requirements and we can let you know what we need.
- If it is a simple drawing we can easily draw it up for you. If it is somewhat complicated, you will have to supply us with dxf files or we will have to draw it up – drafting charges will apply in this case.
- After the drawing is approved and signed off by you, we can cut a template if needed before completing the project.
Ultra High Pressure Water Cutting
We’ve been providing quality, reliable and experienced service for over 28 years. All our waterjet cutting processes are extremely accurate and will keep the integrity of your design intact.