If you’re looking for an alternative to laser cutting, waterjet cutting is the best way to go.
The team at Australian Waterjet Cutting can help create a masterpiece, supporting design integrity when transferring images from original artwork to a fully manufactured and useable product.
Image details are maintained through the versatile and cutting accuracy waterjets create.
Why is Waterjet Cutting a Great Alternative to Laser Cutting?
- No heat affected zones and no hardening – this makes for a consistent look and reduces how fragile the piece becomes once in use.
- Cuts virtually any material – there are almost no limits to materials we can and cannot cut. This includes glass, wood and vinyl products which most other cutting tools could not even come close to.
- Ability to cut thick materials – maximum material thickness we can cut is 200mm.
- Environmentally friendly – no gasses emitted, no grindings or chips.
- Reduces dust and hazardous gases – this allows for a safe work environment and reduces the need for finishing after the cutting process.
- Faster than many conventional cutting tools – more pieces can be finished at the same time. We have a dual head cutting option if the parts are identical and bigger in number. We can also double stack the sheets if the material is thinner.
- 5 axis cutting – allowing for huge amounts of freedom in the creation of bevelling and recessing of 3D objects.
Why Choose Australian Waterjet Cutting for Your Project
- We can create your project from multiple cutting surfaces including timber, metals and soft materials.
- We have been offering and providing quality products, reliability and advice since 1991.
- We collaborate with artists, designers and environment professionals within both the independent and commercial sectors.
- Do you have an intricate design? We can take care of it no problems.
Alternative to Laser Cutting
We’ve been providing quality, reliable and experienced service for over 28 years. All our waterjet cutting processes are extremely accurate and will keep the integrity of your design intact.